BN4 Washer Again

To: "'healeylist'" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: BN4 Washer Again
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 07:50:11 -0600
A few weeks ago I found a guy who had a couple of different NOS Trafalgar
brand washer pumps which is the brand used on the Longbridge cars instead of
the Tutor washers.  I asked and received several pictures of the pumps in
different listers cars.  The problem is that I received different "correct"
pump.

The first style has a chrome push with no writing.  This is the more popular
of the two.

The second style has a black push with the writing "screen washer" arched
around the top half of the push and "push" across the center.  The bottom
half of the push as no writing.  This is very similar to the Tutor washer
but the writing format is different.

Is the chrome push definatly the correct Trafalgar Washer, or is the Black
one?

I'm confused.

Patton

Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX