Front Suspension Rubbers

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Front Suspension Rubbers
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:24:31 +1100
G'day

I'm calling on the experience of fellow Austin-Healey owners.

For too long I have been listening to some annoying clicking sounds
coming from the front suspension of the BN3 when I have been driving
over small undulations.

After discounting the shock absorbers I have focused my thoughts on the
suspension rubbers.

I have been thinking of fitting urethane bushes instead of rubber and
would be interested in the experience of others especially as to the
type of ride afterwards. I want to maintain a reasonably soft ride and
not be bounced all over the place.

Anyone with the experience?

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn