BJ7/BJ8 Parts List CD-ROM Now Available

To: Healey List <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: BJ7/BJ8 Parts List CD-ROM Now Available
From: "John P. New" <jnew@hazelden.ca>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 11:03:25 -0500
Listers,

After many months of work by myself and a dedicated group of testers, I
am pleased to announce that the Mechanical & Body Service Parts Lists
for the Austin Healey 3000 (Series BJ7 and BJ8)(BMC Publications AKD3523
& AKD3524) on CD-ROM is now available!

I would like to thank everyone who helped me with this project, whether
it was with proof reading, testing the CD or loaning/donating Parts List
materials. I couldn't have done it without you and the final product is
great.

Go to www.LBCdigital.com for more information and to order.

On that website, in the box on the left-hand side of the page entitled
"Parts List Information", click on 'Articles'. This will take you to
various articles about the CD, including a feature and compatibility
list, the Online Parts List and screenshots.

To order the Parts List CD, in the box on the left-hand side of the page
entitled "Categories", click on 'CD-ROMs'. This will take you to a page
listing two Parts Lists; choose the BJ7/BJ8 list. Note: the BN7/BT7
Parts List is in production and will be available next year.

All comments are welcome,

John P. New
--
London, Ontario, Canada
'67 BJ8

Now available: BJ7/8 Parts List on CD-ROM
Go to http://www.LBCdigital.com