Carpet Kit Sources

To: Healey List <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Carpet Kit Sources
From: 57 Healey <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:57:51 -0600
I can't spend the money to replace my carpet with kit from Heritage at
this point, especially since I may do an interior color switch in a
couple of years.  To that point I want to ask about the lesser kits.

I understand that each major vendor (perhaps incorrectly) has a
different supplier for the kits they sell.  Thier are also several non
Healey carpet suppliers who are selling kits for our cars.

I know that you get what you pay for, but who has found good value for
thier money.

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX