X-referencing car groups.

To: Healey <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: X-referencing car groups.
From: bn1@pacbell.net
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 12:28:25 -0800
Who would have thought you could reference a Model A posting from 1998
to a 100 grill like Curt Arndt did?

Here's one I pulled off my Datsun Z List:

Hi guys/gals,

Have any of you ever purchased any body parts or panels from SmoothLine?

www.smoothline.com

Any feedback you have re quality or problems will be appreciated.

While perusing the site which sells fiberglass replacement body panels,
I found Healey parts as well.

Click on Application Chart and then Smooth Line Body Panels.  Imagine my
surprise, after 13 Healeys over 32 years, to learn that wings, rockers &
boot lids:  "Fits all 1957-67 Austin Healey 100-4, 100-6, 3000" as
"Stock replacement - Looks OEM original"

Hope everyone enjoyed this T-Day real life chuckle.  HAPPY THANKSGIVING all!

Bill Barnett
'53 BN1