Rear Gears Swap

To: "Healey List" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Rear Gears Swap
From: "Thomas Mulligan" <tpmul@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 10:56:08 -0500
I am finally getting around to installing the Lempert gears (3.54) that I
purchased a few years ago from the first batch. I pulled the differential
assembly from the BJ8 yesterday and I am now ready to bring it to a
qualified shop to do the actual gear replacement. I have a few leads here in
NJ, but I am still checking them out.
My question is that I seem to remember that someone posted, on the list a
few years ago, all the other parts necessary to complete the job properly. I
was unable to find it in the archives. Perhaps I am mistaken and I am
remembering a discussion about the gears and other parts that need to be
replaced, but with no actual list. If anyone can refresh my memory, it will
be appreciated.
Thanks:
Tom