Re: Compressor

To: "Healey" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Compressor
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 10:37:46 -0600
Thanks to all for the compressor advice, I went ahead and bought the Sears
unit instead of the Home Depot, as I stated the Sears came with fewer tools
but was rated higher in CFM output (more compressor)

Based on the knowledgeable advice I asked for the Sears unit was just about
right or not quite enough.  In my research the next step up in compressors
was maybe half again as much, and the Sears unit, while not coming with as
many accessories as the HD one, still came with a nice set of tools, air
ratchet, impact driver, air hammer, sounds like a cut off tool would be
useful as well so I will add that to the list of things to get.

List is great, thanks again.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1