Head Nuts/Garage Heat

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Head Nuts/Garage Heat
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 06:56:53 -0500
Listers,
While working through my engine rebuild (3rd house mortgage) it dawned on me
that while I was at it I may as well replace the head nuts since the bolts are
already new.   Are head nuts just  grade 8 fine thread nuts available from
most home stores or are these specific to engine heads only?

Any suggestions on heating a 2.5 stall garage other than tapping into my house
gas.   My kerosene torpedo unit (50,000btu)  is too noisy/smelly   and the
small electrics cost too much to run.

Is propane a viable heat source?

Any other kerosene type units that don't smell and make so much noise?

 Its a bit hard to test these things in the stores.

Thanks in advance,    Mark