Re: 2005 Rendezvous

To: OldHealeys@aol.com
Subject: Re: 2005 Rendezvous
From: Rick Snover <rsnover@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 08:16:26 -0800
Hi Bill,

At 05:31 AM 6/16/2004, OldHealeys@aol.com wrote:
>I have made a CD with a PowerPoint show about the location and specific
>events for the 2005 Rendezvous in Oregon....

I *did* reply to your message, didn't I? I thought I did, but can't find it
on this computer.

I haven't seen any further details on this meet, and it's not mentioned in
AH Mag or on AHCUSA's web site. Just got the latest Healey Marque, and
their calendar lists a "Rendezvous 2005" event in Grand Rapids, Minnesota.
I'm guessing that's a different event, right?

Rick