BN4S for sale

To: "Healey List" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: BN4S for sale
From: "Barry Thysell" <bkthysell@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 19:20:29 -0800
Fellow listers, I think the time has come to admit that I will never complete
my BN4S project. I am looking for someone in the San Francisco
Bay area who can pick up the chasis and all the parts I have patiently
gathered and bought in anticipation of working on this car after retirement.
It is now in Fremont, and I just never find the time to spend on it. The guy
who painted it for me never finished the boot lid, and
still has the left rear fender for paint matching. I can pick up those two
panels. The original engine is long gone, as the prior owner used it in a BN6
he was also selling. I have a torn down 29D I intended to use, three heads,
two O/D transmissions(1 side, 1 center shift) side with blown
gear, possibly lay gear. Two cranks, 11 pistons(1 lost with the engine that
came with the car which threw a rod out the side of the block big
time. It still needs a new harness and other miscellaneous parts I never got
around to identifying. I also have a luggage rack, used tonneau
cover, new hood and side curtains, blue carpets, but need seat covers and
interior panels. I have a lot of other extras to go with it.
    It has dropped off the DMV computer, as the last time it was registered
was when I bought it. The pink was stolen in a house robbery, and DMV would
not issue a lost title, as this was before you could pay to keep it in the
computer. So, I can only give you the old registration
and a bill of sale, and the plates it had on it at the time I bought it. I
also found an aftermarket used hard top I intended to use.
    I think the aggregate value of everything is close to 8K, but I am asking
six thousand dollars for everything, with the caveat that the buyer
must come and pick up everything with a trailer and truck, or 20ft van. Four
people can walk the chasis out of the garage and onto a trailer.
If you think you are interested, or know someone who is, let me know, and I
can make arrangements to show it. This car was not meant to be
a show car, just a driver.
    Please contact me off list if interested.
Barry Thysell
(510)222-7922

---