Re: Screwed / PORSCHE PRICK???????

To: "62bt7" <62bt7@prodigy.net>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Screwed / PORSCHE PRICK???????
From: "Kevin" <krogers@new.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 20:21:35 -0600
I started as a Porsche fanatic and am still a Porsche fanatic.

I became familiar with list like this from my time at Rennlist.com. ask any
question and you will get the answer in minutes. On much higher tech cars
than Healeys.

I stumbled on my Healey and have never driven it. I am spending more
mechanical time with the Healey than I ever will with the 911 turbo.

I have enjoyed this list and when I can contribute to the list. I cant wait
to drive the car for the first time. I don't believe that day could happen
without this list

Your generalities about us Pricks hit a little too close to home.

Just my thoughts, not looking by be flamed to death.

Happy Holidays
Kevin R
Waiting to be in "Healey Bliss"
60 BN7