Re: Best way to degrease, Advise

To: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Best way to degrease, Advise
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:09:07 -0500
I could not agree more. Much better than to wish you had done it right first
time around (by which I mean doing it to the standard you will be happy with)
than to look at it over your ownership and wish you'd done it differently.
I think that rather than to have been giving you advice on how to meet the
time schedule, it is exactly right that it is the schedule that seems to be
the problem.