Two or three point seatbelts?

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Two or three point seatbelts?
From: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 14:03:40 -0600
Follks,
I need to install seat belts. I have two point belts on the MGA bexause I
thought I may lose my head in an accident if I could not duck. I am sure my
face smashing againt the steering wheel is much more likely.

Are there instructions with sketchs/diagrams available somewhere on how to
install seat belts?

Anyone have suggestions on best original looking models and where to get
them? I need to be around to see the look on my little 3 year old girl when
I give her the MGA later in life.

I plan to keep the Healey until I croak.

Cheers,
Scott
Mashed 60 BN7
59 MGA

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!