Fw: H4 Carbs

To: Healey List <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fw: H4 Carbs
From: Earl Kagna <kags@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 15:27:52 -0800
Ben:

As far as I can tell - this is taken from my original SU carb dealer
literature book:

All 100's (1953 - 56) carb spec. # is AUC718, pair H4.  Standard needle -
QW, rich - QA, weak - AT.  Dashpot spring colour - yellow.

The 'LeMans' (1954 - 56) spec. # is AUC739, pair H6.

In that book is a sheet titled 'SU Carburetetters fitted to the
Austin-Healey "Hundred"'.  The sheet itself is numbered AUC.9544.  It is an
'exploded' illustration of that carb, along with it's parts list.  If you
are curious, I would be willing to fax you that item if you send me a fax# -
I have not yet scanned the items in that book.

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BT7 tri-carb
BJ8