Springthing 2005

To: "HEALEY LIST" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Springthing 2005
From: "Bob Yule" <autofarm@cyg.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 20:50:09 -0500
    For many years now, we have been using Lepage's Premium contact cement for
our interior work, carpet, leather, vinyl etc.  This adhesive has worked very
well.  It is now no longer available, according to Lepage's, and has been
replaced with Pres-Tite Superior Coverage, which does not work well at all.
Lepages admitted that it would not work for our application, and offered to
refund my money.  This is all very well, but what to use now?  What does
anyone else use?  We are not great fans of spray on glue, we seem to have had
better luck using a brush.  Any recommendations?
Cheers......Bob @ Autofarm
Check our web site www.autofarm.net

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
Bob Yule.vcf]
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.