Which solenoid terminal to connect to battery

To: <Healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Which solenoid terminal to connect to battery
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 20:16:48 -0800
I know it make no difference as to function which large solenoid terminal is
connected to the battery but I was wondering if there is a consensus of the
list members.  My original solenoid and the new replacement both have spade
connectors on the driver side terminal which implies that this side should
be used for the battery connection and auxiliary power takeoff (if needed)
but my original setup had the battery on the passenger side terminal.  Not
earth shaking but just curious what others have done.
Ron