Re: Mk III on ebay

To: "Keith Pennell" <pennell@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: Mk III on ebay
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 09:19:11 -0500
I looked over the pictures on Ebay and quite frankly the detail shots were
taken from too far away. If it's a North American spec car, the front
parking lenses should be clear. The upholstery should have the contrasting
silver braid piping, which they have completely missed, using simply black
piping. I can't see for sure just where they ended the door seals at the top
back edge. They should swing over onto the top flange of the rear quarter
panel and be fitted with a U shaped clip to finish it.
The copper heater pipe on the engine should be engine colour.
Rich Chrysler