Overseas Parts question

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Overseas Parts question
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 07:18:02 -0500
I  haven't done any out of states parts buying for 3 years and just tuned into
the currency exchange charts and about fell off my chair.

We were able to buy Ausie. parts for .50 on the US dollar 3 years. Now it
looks as though it has gone the other way and  worse, 1.32 on the US dollar.
Meaning less parts for the same dollar.  Am I reading this chart right?

Seems like a much better deal now to just buy in the states.

Please correct me if I'm wrong,  not really a financial guy.

Thanks,   Mark