Re: Starting woes

To: Robert Winslow <rwinslow@sangart.com>
Subject: Re: Starting woes
From: Dave & Marlene <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 14:03:29 -0700
Hi Bob,

The usual suspects are battery connections etc. The "master switch"
quite often develops high resistance. You could jumper around this
switch, go directly from battery ground terminal to a good frame
connection. If something were "draining" the battery, you could turn
this same switch off when the car is not running & see what happens. The
starter motor is not likely to be draining the battery when it isn't
being used. Try the simple things first.

Dave Russell
BN2