Re: BJ8 Rear Wheel Bearings

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: BJ8 Rear Wheel Bearings
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 17:05:19 -0500
Hi, Tom -
The rear wheel bearings I took out of my BJ8 were marked
R&M LDJ45, very similar to the number on yours (the number of the new bearings
I installed is different).

I would say that what you have is a BJ8 rear wheel bearing, but I would
recommend before using them that you clean them thoroughly, check them for
smooth operation/roughness, then lubricate well with 90W gear oil before
installing.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry