100 frame

To: "Healey list" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 100 frame
From: "Ray Juncal" <gonzo18@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 17:36:53 -0800
Listers in the L.A. area
I have a bare 100 frame that has front right corner damage.  The rest of the
frame is all there and straight.  I have swapped all the parts over to an
undamaged donor frame.  I might have been better off to repair the frame
damage and not have had to hassle the all the panel fit problems but that's
another story and it's too late now anyway.  The result is this frame is
available to anyone willing to come and get it.If no one wants it I am going
to cut it up for scrap.  I hope the Healey gods will forgive me for my sin
Healey on
Ray Juncal
Toot toot!!

PS; Alan an amazing adventure lies before you.  Congrats!
PSS;  Why do they always put the spears on backwards???