RE: over flow tubes BJ8

To: "'B&C Phillips'" <bjcap@frontiernet.net>
Subject: RE: over flow tubes BJ8
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:39:15 -0000
Go to a garden supply/hardware place. Look for the thin pipe that goes on
micro(?) watering system. It's ideal. Don't be put off by it's metric
size...you'll be sticking the end into hot water before bullying it on to
the pipe.........I have 3 HD6s on my car....they came from SP250s so they
have slightly different pipes, but I do doubt it.
Simon