Robb Report

To: healeys@autox.team.net (healey list)
Subject: Robb Report
From: scotyp@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:11:59 +0000
Healeyites,

There is an article of interest in the Feb. issue of the Robb Report
Collection. The cover has some vintage Bentleys on it.
On page three there is an article about why some gear heads have that type-A
personality and how one's wife might just pick up that trait.
The picture that goes with the article caught my eye in which it shows "Hot Rod
Starlett"(?) Janet Lake sitting in front of an early Healey polishing it's air
cleaners!
Are they suggesting  that WE Healey owners have type-A personalities??

By the way, anyone going to the Barrett-Jackson this year?  I'll be there
Thursday as there are nine Healeys being auctioned off over the five days.

Scot
'66 BJ8