Bunch more o' Healey parts on Ebay!

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Bunch more o' Healey parts on Ebay!
From: dicksonr@uwm.edu
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 22:31:04 -0600
Please delete if offended.
But, I have a few Healey parts listed on Ebay again.  I have a bunch of
backplates.  One pair with swivel axels.  Some have wheel cylinders some don't.
 There is also a LHD idler lever and a cross rod.  All items can be cleaned up.
 There is just surface rust.  I plan on making a bigger list of parts soon
before I put it on Ebay.  I also have tons of brake drums.  A BN-4 2-port
cylinder head in great shape.  Two right side roadster doors (lower rust but
fixable). More backplates and front suspension arms. Hubs, splines, knock offs.
Two 100-4 rear trim aluminum pieces, one if in so-so shape (#45) the second is
in good shape and I forget the number.  I would make a package deal on both. I
hope that someone can use this stuff to complete their cars.  I'm sick of
tripping over it in my garage. Thanks!

Randy Dickson
Healey Archaeologist
63 BJ-7