Re: Heater Blower Motor Repair

To: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Heater Blower Motor Repair
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 23:28:11 -0800 (PST)
Patton -

Any well equipped generator / alternator shop should
be able to rebuild your fan motor.  Another
alternative is to find someone in your area that
services old style ceiling / desk fans and they should
have the equipment to rebuild it as well.  If none of
this works, I'm sure there are a ton of healey
suppliers with old used heater blowers they'll sell
you for cheap.  Try bill bolton in oregon, I'm sure
he's got a pile of them.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8