Re: Barrett-Jackson 2005

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Barrett-Jackson 2005
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 17:30:24 -0500
Wouldn't it be nice if these sales organizations would identify the VIN of the
cars they are selling?  They generally give every description except the one
thing that makes a car unique from all the others.  With a VIN, a car has a
history.  Without it, it's not likely that anyone can tell it from another.

Just one of my pet peeves.....

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry