Re: Gauge repair

To: john spaur <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Gauge repair
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 21:21:39 -0600
A wise man once told me that you always tell shops that you are doing
a concours restoration, even if you aren't, and they know upfront to
be careful.  MoMa was specifically mentioned as a vendor to do this in
that conversation.   I bet saying that adds a couple of dollars to
cost estimates though....

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX