Re: Friday Auctions

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Friday Auctions
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 10:56:14 -0500
If it's the Metallic Golden Beige car (Lot 1038), aren't the choke bracket and
cables missing?  It also appears that the water temp sensor line isn't there.
How about the VIN plate and body plates?

The same car appears to be here:
http://www.rmauctions.com/events/catalogcar.cfm?sCode=az05&tmpnumber=046
but the description is of a BT7.  One would think it was simply a mistake, but
the description implies otherwise.  Would a Kurt Tanner restoration turn a BT7
into a BJ8?

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry