RE: brake fluid

To: "'James Shope'" <healeymanjim@JoiMail.com>,
Subject: RE: brake fluid
From: "Michael Salter" <michaelsalter@rogers.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 12:56:08 -0500
Hi James,
As far as I have been able to determine all modern brake fluids and seals
are compatible, however the material used in some NOS kits may cause
problems. I have experienced this when using a kit from one of the old blue
and yellow Girling boxes with present day fluids.
The may not apply to silicone fluids.

Michael Salter
www.precisionsportscar.com