Re: B-J question

To: pennell@cox.net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: B-J question
From: N5572B@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 01:39:49 EST
Kieth,
It is all relative.  The people paying big money for these cars can  afford
it and it is relative to their total wealth.  Do they drive them,  some
certainly do and others, the ones we would sneer at (or at least I would)  put
them
away in a temperature/humidity controlled garage.  To those who  buy them to
enjoy them, Bravo!
Dave
59 BT7 project.  Hopefully drivable this year.

In a message dated 1/29/05 9:21:39 PM Pacific Standard Time,  pennell@cox.net