Re: Austin-Healey song by Scout?

To: Jackson Krall <jackson_krall@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Austin-Healey song by Scout?
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 13:13:49 -0600
I would be great just to have on the wall...  I have a album frame
that I got from Restoration Hardware that would have bee perfect for
that.  I have an original Jimmy Hendrix - Rainbow Bridge Original
Motion Picture Soundtrack in it right now.

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX
'57 A-H 100-Six - http://Austin-Healeys.com