what to ask for a '56 100

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: what to ask for a '56 100
From: Kent McLean <kentmclean@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:40:34 -0500
Gentle People,

I think the time has come to sell my '56 100 BN2.  I have
spent over $5000 in storage fees over the last few years;
I can't take it any more.

I am at a loss as to what to ask for the car.

Condition: it is complete but needs a ground up restoration.
The floorboards are rusted through.  The bottom 6" of the
doors are rusted through.  The engine is not frozen, but
it has not run in 30 years.  The seat frames are OK, but
the foam and leather are good only for patterns.

Extras: When I bought the car 30 years ago, it came with
a parts car that had hit a tree dead center on the front.
So I have extra an rear shroud, doors, fenders, and front
suspension (shocks, king pins, hubs).

My Question to the list.  What would be the "fair market
value" of 100 (not an M) in this condition?  Or rather,
what would you pay?

Thank you for your consideration.

--
Kent McLean