Piston Set

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Piston Set
From: Carlos Cruz <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 15:32:37 -0800 (PST)
Hi Fellow Listers,

I'm in search of a set of 6 new pistons for the Big Healey.  I'm looking for
+.060 oversize 5 ring pins and retainer locks.  I assume there are different
manufacturers available?  I appreciate any recommendations on which ones to
look for and which ones to avoid.

Likewise, if any of you happen to have a new set sitting around collecting dust
and wish to part with it, please let me know.

Cheers,
Carlos Cruz
'60 BN7 - finally heard back from the machine shop - reassempbly to begin
soon...

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!