Targa '65 Again and Again

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Targa '65 Again and Again
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 16:04:55 +1100
 G'day Bill

Thankyou for those kind words.

It's amazing how the human brain has a capacity for all sorts of useful
trivia. Especially if it concerns the Donald Healey Motor Company, a
very small company that was involved in so many automotive happenings
during the period.

Yes trivia is wonderful stuff and I happen to recall quite vividly that
we met you at the Melbourne Rally in 1980 and not 1981. Yes we are all
getting older - YUK!

How do I know it was 1980? My wife Caroline was great with child during
the rally and our daughter Amy was born in September 1980 making her now
24 years of age. Now Bill guess who is Amy's Godfather?

You're right it's the same Joe Armour who is also quite erudite when it
comes to DHMC trivia.

Keeps in the family doesn't? So does the rather large amount of grey
hair that both Joe and I now have compared with 1980.

Amy no longer lives at home but a couple of months back she was there
when a couple of Austin-Healeys turned up. She said "I had forgotten how
wonderful they sound."

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia