Austin 1949 "Atlantic"

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Austin 1949 "Atlantic"
From: "David Ward" <david@bighealey.ltd.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 22:21:48 -0000
Hello Listers,
For anyone interested there is a "barn find" 1949 Austin A90 Atlantic
convertible available for sale there in the US.
Had I have been there in Rhode Island I would not have been posting this item
at all, on the farm I can store up to 300 vehicles secure under lock and key
if need be, and this vehicle would certainly be destined to be there.
This drive train is exactly the same as the early Healey 100. It is indeed a
rare vehicle in its own rights but is nowhere near the market value of a good
BN1. I would estimate that the value to be near to a third of a 100.
The contact details are  :

Mr Tom Laferriere
Smithfield.
Rhode Island.

Telephone:  401. 651. 2295
Email      tom@tomlaferriere.com

Usual disclaimer and all that........just passing on some useful information.
Regards.
David.

David Ward
Big Healey