Regulator / Control Box

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Regulator / Control Box
From: "Paul Jennings" <paul@jenningsok.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 14:40:48 -0000
Fellow Listers
I had some trouble late last year with an overcharging battery. It's now time
to rectify before the Healey season starts again in earnest.

I've had some trouble with the regulator before so it's time to replace rather
than attempt a repair again. Codes on the unit coming off are RB106/2 12v 29
75 37290F. Spade type connectors with two 'bobbins'.

Looking at the various spares catalogues my BJ7 should have screw connectors
and possibly three 'bobbins'.

The wiring dictates that I need to replace with a similar unit, but any views
on the correct specification and how come I seem to be slightly adrift from a
true component?

Any help gratefully received.
All the best

Paul Jennings
'63 BJ7 HBJ7L22543
Colorado Red over Cream - Goes by the name Denise