"Made in England" door handle review and Q

To: healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: "Made in England" door handle review and Q
From: joe mulqueen <joemulqueen@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 11:53:48 -0800 (PST)
Just received some new roadster door handles "Made in
England".  There's a very suttle difference where the
pieces "mesh".  If you know what you're looking for
you can spot the difference from a few ft away.  If
you didn't know the difference you'd say they
look/feel great.

Now regarding my originals, they are good rechroming
candidates but the driver's side is a bit sloppy.  The
large roll pin is snug.  If I take it apart for
rechroming is there something I can do to take up the
slop?
Regards,
Joe Mulqueen
'60 BT7