Healey Sighting

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Healey Sighting
From: ZManDino@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 20:02:17 EST
For late night mystery fans, I was watching NIGHT DETECTIVE on BBC America
last Monday when the main character (a London Detective) returns home to find a
beat up Austin Healey in his front yard. He's upset because he says it makes
the house look like a ghetto, but his roommate says he's going to restore it.
At the end of the program the detective's nephew comments that red would be a
nice color for the Healey, but the roommate says, "Red is for Ferraris, and
it's a British car, so it will be painted British Racing Green."   The program
has class, and I suspect the Healey restoration is going to be an on going part
of the series. It's on BBC America Mondays at 10PM.

Happy Motoring
Alex,    BN7