Re: BN6 Aluminum Door Shut Trip - 2 or 3 piece?

To: "HEALEY LIST" <healeys@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: BN6 Aluminum Door Shut Trip - 2 or 3 piece?
From: "Bob Yule" <autofarm@cyg.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 11:06:18 -0500
    Brett, it sounds as though you are missing the aluminum carpet strips.
We have these in stock, and also the new Bristleflex weather seal, which is
a huge improvement over the repro seals that have been available until
recently.  This is only available in black until about the end of March, and
then we are promised colors.
Cheers......Bob @ Autofarm
Check our web site www.autofarm.net