Re: Gauge Face Repainting.

To: qualitas@millenicom.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gauge Face Repainting.
From: GLWilkieAlaska@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 14:19:31 EST
Hi Jack,

I had the gauge faces from my old MG-TD repainted a couple of years ago, I'm
certain the business would also do Healey gauges. They did an outstanding job,
extremely detailed; right down to the tiny little serial numbers. I was very
impressed. I can't say what it would cost to have only the faces done, as I
was getting a full restoration of the gauges at the same time.

They are called "West Valley Auto Electronics".
19314 Vanowen Street
Reseda CA 91335
(818) 758 9500

Try to talk to Maurice Mintz, he knows his business well.

Regards, Graham Wilkie.
HBJ8L / 32382