Re: Fuel tank intallaion

To: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>, "Kevin" <krogers@new.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Fuel tank intallaion
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 13:48:33 -0500
Hello all,
Dave is quite right in what he says here, but the tank cannot actually reach
the armacord of the bulkhead because of the position of the tank strap
anchor brackets. This position causes the straps with the fibre cushioning
strip to curve down to reach the clevis pin holes, therefore the tank is
against the fibre strips which at that point bear against the strap and
anchor brackets.