Re: Car stuff to do or see in the Los Angeles area

To: "Malaney, David W" <DavidWMalaney@eaton.com>,
Subject: Re: Car stuff to do or see in the Los Angeles area
From: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:46:28 -0500
One disturbing thing about Google is that if you do a Google search on a
telephone number and it is a number listed in the telephone book, Google
returns the name and address along with a button to press to get a map to
the location of the number. Just type your own fone number in the search box
(with area code) and see what pops up. If you are listed in the telephone
book, then your name and address will pop up and anyone can get a map to
your house.

This is automatic unless you specifically opt out of the service. No privacy
anymore!

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ