Books and more on eBay

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Books and more on eBay
From: "Bill" <proftpd@anatek.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 16:51:54 -0600
Having sold my BJ8, I am selling the rest of my A-H stuff on eBay.  I have
lots of nice books, including an original BMC Workshop Manual.  Most are in
near-new condition.

For those of you with BJ8's, there are also some unused ignition parts from
Healey Surgeons and an original blue hood cover and tonneau from a BJ8 that
was totalled when new.  They are in essentially new condition and would be
perfect for concours.

You can see my stuff here:

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZ12caesars

In the next few days I will be putting up several A-H model kits, including
a K&R BJ8, a BTS resin 100/4 (really nice), and some original Revell 100/6
kits.

Thanks!

Bill