Re: FOR SALE, Early 3000 distrib cap

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FOR SALE, Early 3000 distrib cap
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 21:56:23 -0500
       If anyone is interested I have a NOS Unipart dist. cap, still in the
box that I would gladly take $75.00 for.
:)  Just kidding, simmer down.
      The box is dated Healey 63-68,   Allo Princess 3 Litre,    Rover 95
1962-64.
The Uni part # I believe is S350 E1, made to British Specs it says.
Obviously this would be for the convertibles, not  the  Healey roadsters.
     There is nothing stamped on the cap itself, its in excellent condition,
however the box is a bit tattered but still pretty cool looking.

What's this thing worth?     I want a TOP LOAD roadster cap.   Anyone want
to trade?

Mark