Re: Again: Which BJ8 exhaust vendor?

To: "Dave Carpenter" <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>,
Subject: Re: Again: Which BJ8 exhaust vendor?
From: "David Ward" <david@bighealey.ltd.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 17:12:09 -0000
Hello Dave,
A good stainless steel exhaust manufacturer in the UK for the Austin Healey
range is;

 Guaranteed Exhaust Systems.
units 4 & 5 Willand Industrial Estate.
Willand.
nr/ Cullompton.
Devon.
EX 15 2 QW

Telephone......01884  821237............[ if telephoning from overseas
delete the first zero ]

I have found these people to be more than competitive as against other
suppliers.
I have recently purchased a complete full stainless system with headers for
my series 1 XKE roadster at hundreds of English pounds below anyone else,
the quality is also comparable to other manufacturers.
They also manufacture "big-bore" systems too.
They do have a email address and also a website I believe, but off-hand I am
not certain exactly what it is, so I suggest that you either carry out a
search on Tom McCay's internet portal site
 www.classic-car-world.co.uk   or wait until Tuesday and telephone them
direct.
Usual disclaimer and all that, just a customer that has purchased from them
and satisfied.
Regards.
David.
www.bighealey.ltd.uk