Re: Ex-Carter "Rolls-Healey" Bound for USA

To: "tammie wall" <whammie@iopener.net>, editor_reid@hotmail.com,
Subject: Re: Ex-Carter "Rolls-Healey" Bound for USA
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 08:15:08 -0500
Hey Jerry---If we are not a member of the AH Club USA we will never
know?????:):):)---is that it?:)

Cheers
tom

revealed in a future AUSTIN HEALEY MAGAZINE, the signature publication of
the AUSTIN HEALEY CLUB, USA.  if not already a member, join now --
www.healey.org ( maybe it's coming to TEXAS and then we'll have everything
-- some we don't even want ) !