Re: BN7 Seat belt installation

To: hypercubic@yahoo.co.uk, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BN7 Seat belt installation
From: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 11:33:48 -0600
Thanks Mike.

I got these from LBCar which are Moss hook mount no. 222-209. I am concerned
about the top. Is the wrap/bundle the lenght of your top? I was thinking of
bolting the belt to the top of the arch but i did not consider the top
getting in the way when it is down. I have no otop as of yet and I have
never seen a BN7 with the top in stowage.

Thank!
Scott