Re: Lelouche trip through Paris.

To: <SAINTADUB@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lelouche trip through Paris.
From: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 19:28:34 -0500
One night a few winters ago when we had a few to many Guinness, a friend of
mine and I got out my map of Paris and spent the evening showing the DVD
over and over and trying to trace the route from start to finish. Last year
when I was in the city I drove it just for fun in a Citroen 2CV. What
fun!!!! Too bad  the traffic was so bad I never got over fifteen KPH.

There has been many urban legends around this film. One is that CL admitted
on a TV talk show that he had done it and the Gendarmes promptly arrested
him and he spent a few nights in jail.

Anyway you cut it though it is one great piece of film. Cheers, JL