Lies, damned lies, and just sheer carelessness.

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Lies, damned lies, and just sheer carelessness.
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:13:55 EST
In a message dated 3/31/05 4:53:31 AM, owner-healeys-digest@autox.team.net
writes:

> >. When Austin-Healey 100
> >& 3000 by McLavin and Tipping was published I sent the publishers a 2
> >and a half page letter outlining the errors in the book and did not
> >receive a response.

Why not use the McLavin and Tipping book to make your Healey book shelf look
bigger, and rely on the books by Geof, Graham Robson, and Bill Emerson for
good historical info. (For restoration, you could also add Anderson and Moment,
but be sure to request the errata sheet from the first-named author).

Cheers
Gary