Sprite Parts List on CD ROM

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sprite Parts List on CD ROM
From: "John P. New" <jnew@hazelden.ca>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 18:18:08 -0500
Listers,

Well, I am looking waaaay ahead to transferring the Sprite parts list to
CD-ROM, so I have set about to acquire those manuals.

I have purchased a _Mechanical_ Service Parts List (AKD 3566), and I
have a chance to purchase the _Body_ Service Parts List (AKD 3567) for
the Sprite (MK I and II) and Midget (MK I), and I wanted to check if
they are late editions with all the revisions.

So if there is anybody out there with these publications, could you
check something for me?

I need to know what the Circulation Number is: it usually is contained
in the last page of the front sections, sandwiched between the Parts
Number Index and the first parts section (BA - Body Shell, I believe).
The page is titled "Index to Revised Pages/Illustrations", with a
sub-title of "Up to and Including Circulation X".

The Mechanical List I have is "Circulation 8", while the Body List is a
(very low) "Circulation 2". Anybody with higher numbers?

John
--
London, Ontario, Canada
'67 BJ8

COMING SOON!
Austin Healey 3000 (Series BN7 & BT7) Parts List on CD-ROM